Wednesday, June 30, 2004

On Moving to Kernersville

Rick is still not completely happy about moving. I think that probably he won't ever be completely happy. But it is hard for him to make decisions. We had a long talk today at the breakfast table. He was very pensive about it all and didn't really know how to let me know what he was feeling. I had to pull it out of him. Then he told me that he had a wife that was very pushy and controlling wanting her own way. He asked me what I wanted and when I told him I wanted to move and asked him what he wanted, he said he would stay here (Advance, NC). I said we couldn't do that. We had to stay together. Then he asked me if divorce was in the question and I asked him what he meant by that. I, of course, said no. He said it was a joke but I told him it was a hurtful joke since divorce has never been in our vocabulary since the get go. Then we talked and I was able to get him calmed down and thinking a little more positively. Like I said, I don’t think he will ever be excited about moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home