Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Improving

Rick seemed to be better last night. He ate well. He smiled at me. He slept most of the night with getting up only once to go to the BR. He slept until almost 7 am. I had gotten up, washed my hair, gotten dressed and was drying my hair when he got up. I said “Good Morning” and he said, “Good Morning” to me. After he finished on the toilet I told him I loved him and kissed him. He kissed me back and put his arms around me.

He was very compliant through washing, getting dressed and eating breakfast. After we prayed before eating I kissed him like I usually do. He again put his arms around my neck and hugged me.

This morning when I took him to the center, he walked in without any problems. I was told that he didn’t get his beard trimmed yesterday because he wouldn’t let them.

I spoke to Lynn, RN at the center. She said she has not given him any more Xanax since that one time she had called me about. That is good! She said Rick had a very good day yesterday and is doing good today also. She said she asked him this morning, “How are you today?” He answered, “I’m here, aren’t I?” and then laughed.

I’m glad to see this improvement. Yesterday and today he only had 50mg of Zoloft. Could that be the difference? Is God healing him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home