Monday, September 15, 2008

Sleepless in Kernersville

After the good report yesterday, Rick did not sleep well last night. He was up at 1, 2, 3 and then didn’t go back to sleep after that. He would get in the bed and I would cover him up and he would moan and say, “Oh…oh…oh” and then get up again. I tried to sleep in between times but it wasn’t very satisfactory. Finally at 4 or 5 am I just decided not to pay attention to him, to let him wander around, and I went to sleep.

I didn’t wake up until the alarm went off at 6 am. He was right back in the room when he heard the alarm. So he hadn’t fallen asleep in the living room like I thought he would.

I’m sleepy this morning, needless to say. And so is he. He fell asleep in the rocker while I was getting ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home