Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A good night

Well, Rick slept all night except getting up at 12:30 am to go to the bathroom. It is 6:30 am now and he is still sleeping. He woke up a little bit and rubbed his eyes, but has gone back to sleep again. I don’t know if I will take him to the center today. I need to be able to observe him yet, until he gets back to normal. I decided to not work today too, so that I can observe him better.

He ate good for breakfast. I only gave him 75 mg of Topamax this morning. He has been walking around and then finally sat down on the chair and went to sleep.

I talked to Valerie, Dr. Bell’s nurse, this morning. She said it was ok to only give him the 75 mg this morning but then go to 100 mg bid from here on out. I hope he doesn’t become a zombie on this medicine also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home