Thursday, February 04, 2010

Africa Day 9

February 4, 2010
I woke up with nausea and diarrhea this morning. I got up and took my shower and got dressed, went to breakfast but didn’t eat anything. It wasn’t long before I had to go to the choo again. Then I went back to my tent and layed down. I slept all morning. I got up to the choo again but didn’t feel very strong. Went back to bed. I didn’t sleep much but rested. The wind is blowing very strongly and we heard thunder in the distance. There is the possibility of rain but it hasn’t come yet. The nice breeze has made it comfortable to stay in the tent. Otherwise it would be stifling hot.
The others went to another school, but I stayed back. I didn’t think I was up to the jouncy ride. I am feeling better though. I am eating some saltine crackers slowly and drinking plenty of water.
I came to the supper table but didn’t eat anything. Just crackers and water. I was ready for bed at 6:30 pm. I woke up at 9:30 pm and went to the choo and then slept until 3:30 am. Went to the choo again and laid awake for a few hours. Probably fell asleep again just before time to get up. I didn’t hear CeCe or Cindy get up and get dressed. It was 7:30 am before I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home