Wednesday, June 17, 2009

How Bazaar!

Rick didn't sleep much last night. He went to bed at 9 pm and then woke up sometime in the night (I can’t remember the time) to go to the bathroom. I took him, and then went to the other bathroom to go myself. When I came back into the bedroom, he was still on the toilet. So I climbed back in bed to wait for him to get done. I guess I fell asleep and didn't hear him get up or come into the room. (I have done this plenty of times and hear him come into the room, get up and help him in bed and then go back to sleep.) I didn't wake up until the alarm went off this morning. He was up wandering around in the bedroom. At first I thought he had just gotten up. But then I realized that I didn't remember getting him back in bed again last night. He was walking around without his pajama bottoms or underwear on, just his tee shirt. He must have been up a long time last night.

I went looking for his pj's and finally found them on the porch outside my office. It is a little porch with no access to the yard. He had laid them down on the farthest part of the porch almost off it. Of course it had been raining so they were wet.

I got him dressed and decided to have him lay down while I got ready. He went to sleep and so I decided that I would keep him home from the center and let him sleep. But he woke up again shortly and so we ate breakfast and went on to the center. He will probably be sleepy today. I have let Lynn, the nurse at the center, know what transpired during the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home