Monday, January 18, 2010

Pre Africa trip

Yesterday at church, Dawn Creason told me that Jacob prays for my Africa trip mentioning my name every day. What a blessing this is, for a young child to be remembering me in prayer.

I saw him on facebook today so I posted a comment to him as follows:

Face book post.

Joyce Hightower Coburn
Hey, Jacob. Thank you so much for praying for me. I really appreciate it. I know your prayers will have a big part in what I can accomplish for God while I am in Africa. I hope to have good pictures and journal for you to see when I get back. You are a blessing. :)

Jacob Creason
Ur welcome u will be in Gods arms when ur there, I know it

Joyce Hightower Coburn
Thanks, Jacob. I pray you will keep your tender heart towards God as you grow in Him. Blessings.

Jacob Creason
That means alot to me thanku

Also, at church yesterday Karie Mixon told me that God impressed on her to tell me that whatever I have been concerned or worried about will be taken care of. I take that to be 1. Arrangements for Rick while I’m away. 2. Tamara’s spiritual condition. 3. Rick’s healing. Thank you, Jesus, for your faithfulness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home