Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Prayer For Caregivers

A PRAYER FOR CAREGIVERS
By Lois Crissinger

As you care for my loved one, I pray for you. I pray that you will have a heart of compassion and that you will be considerate of my loved one as a person with feelings, emotions and sensitivities.

I pray that your heart will be filled with kindness and that you might be reminded that this person’s situation could someday be yours or that of a loved one of yours.

May God grant you strength to do this task that can be difficult (and often thankless). I, for one, thank you for doing daily the task that I no longer had the strength to do alone.

Please remember that my loved one has worth and value to me, to many family members, friends and acquaintances, but most of all, to the God who created him.

May God watch over you and give you peace and guidance this day, in all you do.

AMEN


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home